|Posted: 07 Oct 2023 14:46|
Join Date: Oct 2023
Since the last major update, it's no longer possible to save web pages as real PDFs, i.e. with vectorized text (i.e. with maximum quality independent of zoom).
Instead, you get clickable images where even the text is pixelated: this loss of quality is unacceptable!
Here's where your lack of professionalism comes into play:
- no communication from you on this loss of an essential feature (which differentiates saving in image format from saving in pdf format)
- for months, no response to my requests via your support e-mail, even though this is a major loss in my work. Today, I'm contacting you via this community forum. Tomorrow, without a reply from you, I'll be forced to listen to my communication outside the FireSpot user network.
This whole affair is all the more sad because up until now I've been very satisfied with your solution.
• Plugin version : FireShot 1.12.18
• OS type and version : macOS Sonoma 14.0
• Version of browser : Safari 17.0
• Steps to reproduce the bug : Save as pdf
• Webpage URL : All
|Recent topics||Replies||Views||Last Poster|
FireShot Pro Broken (Edge and Chrome)
ChatGPT save PDF options
Selection tool & Pro license don't work
Notion Table Sum Column not captured
URL is not saved correctly
File name length limit does not work
Capturing Settings %Y-Year - only 2 digits
Receiving Error after repeated restarts
Fireshot doesn't accept save files other than PNGs
Fireshot Pro in Edge Chromium seems to be missing bluring a selection.