|Posted: 25 Sep 2023 18:20|
Join Date: Sep 2023
Plugin version 1.12.18
OS type and version MacOS 14 Sonoma, was also occurring on 13.5
Version of browser: Arc Version 1.9.2 (4184 (Chromium), Firefox 117.0.1 (64-bit)
Steps to reproduce the bug
1. Open Arc, Chrome or Firefox.
2. Have Pro license installed.
3. Attempt full screen capture to PDF.
4. No “Sum” (last row of Notion table view) captured to PDF.
- NOTE: If NOT on Fireshot Pro, then it DOES capture the sum row. However, the Pro version doesn’t allow for active weblinks in PDF. Both functionalities required for my workflow.
Webpage URL: Any notion table view that sums. Workspace page private, but made this page to show example for your review: https://www.notion.so/Example-Notion-Page-8101e4e6a2544ac2bd055f678d9b3ce9?pvs=21
|Recent topics||Replies||Views||Last Poster|
URL is not saved correctly
File name length limit does not work
Capturing Settings %Y-Year - only 2 digits
Receiving Error after repeated restarts
Fireshot doesn't accept save files other than PNGs
Fireshot Pro in Edge Chromium seems to be missing bluring a selection.
Remove "Captured By...."
Latest version that runs on Pale Moon?
The image stretches