|Posted: 09 Jul 2007 19:55 Last Edited By: JK|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Well, the time goes on, and after a small break it have been decided to continue the development of Screenshot Studio tool.
Following are ideas that should make the tool better and, of course more popular among non-skilled users.
1. Implement windowed mode including scrollbars for big screen captures. As it has been noticed, an average user bewares of full-screen mode and prefers to close application using task manager.
2. Develop a free screenshot plugin for Mozilla Firefox. Currently existing tools are ugly and of poor functionality. Many of them are not free, it's time to make a small revolution!
3. Switch to GDI+ when GDIplus.DLL is provided. It's extremely a bad idea to include this library into installation package. But things are changing and most of PCs have got this library by default starting from Windows XP. So, it's worth doing to start using it. Basically because it supports nice anti-aliasing algorithms and region scaling.
4. Implement screen captures resizing. Use 3D algorithms to get a premium quality scaled screenshots.
5. Implement addition of other images into screenshot.
6. Undo and Redo. Yes, this is thing we often remember, but it hasn't been developed yet unfortunately
A numbers that precedes the ideas are not priorities, they are just for accounting.
And, of course, other ideas and feature requests would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers, SmartSoft Team.
FireShot Pro Pro Full Webpage Screenshots will be moving to a subscription model soon!
There's a last chance to purchase a Lifetime License and get a 33% discount! - https://getfireshot.com/buy.php