Making screenshots of specific web page elements and scrolling content in FireShot using the CTRL key.
- Select "Capture selection/element" from the FireShot's menu.
- Hold the CTRL key while you move your mouse cursor to select desired element.
The video says "SHIFT", but actually it's "CTRL" ;)
See more videos:
- How to make website screenshots for all browser tabs with the FireShot extension
- How to make website screenshots for a list of the URLs
- How to setup a filename template for a page screenshot