Thank you for updating FireShot!
Your version has been successfully updated to the latest release. This update delivers some new additions and improvements:
Meet Batch mode.
Specify a list of web addresses for the pages you want to capture.
FireShot will automatically load each page and capture it either as an image or as a PDF.
Sit back and relax with a cup of coffee while FireShot does the work for you!
- Additional info such as page title, source link and creation time is now stored in PDFs.
- For long single-page PDFs added compatibility with the Adobe products.
- Fixed a problem with the size of the Thumbnails panel in the Editor.
- Improved exception handling.
- Fixed Incognito mode problem in Chrome.
Switch to Pro to get advanced features!
Instant activation! Or, after 10 days, get FireShot Lite free forever. No catch!
Get more productivity with FireShot Pro:
- Advanced capturing for frames, iframes and divs
- Advanced Editor: Undo/Redo, Resize, Crop and Save features
- Optimized speed and performance
- Create multi-page PDF files
- Printing and Uploading features
- Work with Projects
- Custom watermarks, headers and footers
- Extended E-Mail support
- Extended browser version compatibility (including betas)
- Free major and minor upgrades
- Direct Drag&Drop support for Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, etc
Get it now! Only two clicks required to go PRO:
- Display the FireShot's dropdown menu
- Select "Switch to Pro"