Thank you for updating FireShot!
Your version has been successfully updated to the 1.10.05 release. This update delivers some new additions and improvements:
Introducing Frames support.
If the content of a page element is bigger than its size, FireShot Pro will detect that and capture it entirely.
- Better support for HiDPI monitors.
- Better handling aborting the capturing process with the "Stop capturing" command.
- Fixed memory leak when the web capture is exported to OneNote.
- Added week day and month name support to templates.
- Capturing infinite web pages can be optionally enabled/disabled.
Switch to Pro to get advanced features!
Instant activation! Or, after 10 days, get FireShot Lite free forever. No catch!
Get more productivity with FireShot Pro:
- Advanced capturing for frames, iframes and divs
- Advanced Editor: Undo/Redo, Resize, Crop and Save features
- Optimized speed and performance
- Create multi-page PDF files
- Printing and Uploading features
- Work with Projects
- Custom watermarks, headers and footers
- Extended E-Mail support
- Extended browser version compatibility (including betas)
- Free major and minor upgrades
- Direct Drag&Drop support for Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, etc
Get it now! Only two clicks required to go PRO:
- Display the FireShot's dropdown menu
- Select "Switch to Pro"