Congratulations: FireShot installed!
If you can see this page, then everything is ready for capturing web pages!
Simply click the FireShot buton when you want to capture the contents of a web page. You may also right-click the contents of the web page and use the "FireShot" submenu for taking web page captures.
With the help of FireShot you can crop a visible area, perform various bitmap operations, highlight and hide required fragments of the captured page, add text annotations, upload, save, e-mail, export to an external editor, and copy contents to the clipboard.
Switch to Pro to get advanced features!
Instant activation! Or, after 10 days, get FireShot Lite free forever. No catch!
Get more productivity with FireShot Pro:
- Advanced capturing for frames, iframes and divs
- Advanced Editor: Undo/Redo, Resize, Crop and Save features
- Optimized speed and performance
- Create multi-page PDF files
- Printing and Uploading features
- Work with Projects
- Custom watermarks, headers and footers
- Extended E-Mail support
- Extended browser version compatibility (including betas)
- Free major and minor upgrades
- Direct Drag&Drop support for Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, etc
Get it now! Only two clicks required to go PRO:
- Display the FireShot's dropdown menu
- Select "Switch to Pro"