Congratulations: FireShot Lite installed!
If you can see this page, then everything is ready for taking web page screenshots!
Is it FREE?Yes! FireShot Lite is FREE forever. However, if you need more functionality, you can try the Pro version of FireShot.
Need performance and more functionality?
Become more productive using the advanced FireShot Pro features:
- Advanced Editor: Undo/Redo, Resize, Crop and Save features
- Advanced capturing feautures, capture All tabs in one click
- Optimized speed and performance
- Create multi-page PDF files (with direct links)
- Printing and Uploading features
- Work with Projects
- Custom watermarks
- E-Mail support
- Microsoft OneNote support
- Direct Drag&Drop support for Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, etc
Try it now! Only three clicks required.
- Display the FireShot's dropdown menu
- Select "Try advanced features"
- Confirm installation
- You're done!
Can I use FireShot with another browser?
Yes! FireShot is provided to Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Tor, Opera, Brave, Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Pale Moon, Yandex, Vivaldi, and any other Chromium-based web browser, or Mozilla products.
You can get the installation package here.
I cannot see the "Install advanced functions" command in my menu. Why?
We're sorry, this feature is available only on Windows OS. It provides the functionality that is based on native functions that are not supported by your operating system.