Congratulations: FireShot installed!
If you can see that page, then everything is ready for taking and editing the webpage captures of your favorite web pages.
It's recommended to take a glance at the online demo. It shows the basic operations that you can perform with FireShot.
Information: please note the tool button located at the top-right (top left) corner of your browser:
FireShot button in Firefox
FireShot button in Google Chrome
FireShot button in Internet Explorer
Simply click it when you want to capture the contents of a web page. You may also right-click the contents of the web page and use the "FireShot" menu item for taking web page captures.
With the help of FireShot you can crop a visible area, perform various bitmap operations, highlight and hide required fragments of captured page, add text annotations, upload, save, e-mail, export to an external editor, and copy contents to the clipboard.
Do you want to be more productive? Switch to Pro right now!
is an advanced version of this popular extension that creates and edits screenshots of web pages.
Some of the features additionally provided by FireShot Pro:
- advanced IDE options and tools
- printing and uploading capabilities (supporting Flickr, Picasa, ImageShack, Custom HTTP and FTP servers)
- advanced options while saving the captures
- custom watermarks support
Important: FireShot Pro does not require installing additional software. It takes just two clicks to switch FireShot into the Pro mode:
Get more productive using:
- Advanced editor functionality: Undo, Resize and Crop, Saving, Optimized speed and performance, etc
- Work with Projects
- Printing and Uploading features
- Ability to switch between FireShot and a browser
- Custom watermarks
- Over 50 other enhancements